Sunday 28 October 2012

Yr 9 ICT

Yr 9 ICT
1) In ICT this year, we have been asked to make word documents, power points, Microsoft Excel and Access files, Graphs, Making sounds in Audacity, Flash and Photoshop and Now we are using blogger to make posts.

2) In this year of ICT, I have developed a lot more skills and knowledge about computers than I would have in any other subject. I have developed the skills to used be able to work my way around computer programs, which will become beneficial in school work and assignments.
   
3) ICT has impacted my learning by teaching me new computer programs which will help in the future when we will have to use these programs in class. I will also be able to understand computers better in the future so I will know what I'm doing on the computer.




No comments:

Post a Comment